FooNow, our web-based food ordering online system has now been expanded to include all types of online retail sales. The unique features we provide are addons for the wholesale market - especially the ability of the buyer to create highly custom orders & save any or all previous orders for easy recall. (see eCommerce Stats)
1. An Online Registration System - (tax ID upload, purchasing activation, track expirations etc...) read more...
2. Online, Secure Inventory Control - to easily manage products descriptions, pricing information, images etc...) Items can be easily "marked On Sale" and priced accordingly. read more...
3. Minimum orders - can be established "quantity discount" can be offered. read more...
4. Light Box - all products will have automatic light box capability. Once images are uploaded, (using our multi-upload feature) a single click on the image will fill the screen with that image, and dim out the rest of the page.
5. Very Mobile Friendly - allows for easy purchase of goods (or services) from any mobile device(or conventional computer) AND ALSO empowers the Store owner/manager with control of the inventory and buyer profiles through any mobile device. (including the ability to use voice data entry for all inventory information etc.) FooNow can be easily modified to address virtually any custom (web-based, online) application as needed. read more...
We believe by offering both capabilities, ANY retail establishment (brick & mortar or virtual) can now produce an additional strong income stream and potential for growth.
Some other exciting features of our mCommerce System (mComm Store) are:
1. An online registration system for wholesale customers. Automated provisions for the uploading of their tax ID or sellers permit, the ability for the mComm store owner to activate wholesale purchasing, and to track the expirations and validity of the tax ID. Termination of the wholesale allowance will still allow that customer to purchase at the retail level.
2. The Content Management (online, secure Inventory Control) portion of the system (which stores all products descriptions, pricing information, images etc...) allows for data entry of both retail and wholesale pricing. In addition items can be easily "marked On Sale" for the mComm Store. A "On Sale" category can be presented to the consumer. Select categories of products can be "marked down" automatically by simply choosing a markdown percentage.
3. Once the wholesale buyer is selected, use of their unique username and password for the system will cause the mComm Store to recognize the wholesale pricing as well as not charging sales tax for that buyer. Select items can chosen for the wholesale market.
4. Minimum orders can be established for the wholesale mComm Store. The system will automatically recognize and return that customer to product screen if the minimum order value is not reached.
5. All products will have automatic light box capability. Once images are uploaded, (using our mass-upload feature) a single click in the mComm store will present the lightbox presentation.
User Friendly - Finally not only does our mComm Store allow easy purchase of goods (or services) from any mobile device(or conventional computer) but also empowers the mComm Store manager with the ability to also control the inventory and buyer profiles through any mobile device. (including the ability to use voice data entry for all inventory information etc.) The system uses a login username/password and also enforces an email verification. Keep in mind, because we own and control all source code, the system can be easily modified to virtually any custom (web-based, online) application as needed.
42% annual growth over the next 4 years:
142 billion in overall sales this year:
Alibaba's success on China's "Singles Day":
B2B eCommerce: A Trillion Dollars For The Taking: (note the word "scarce" in the article):
-- this the Wholesale Market - B2B --